Ok so that's why we should generally try to avoid mixing topics
together in the same thread, that's what threw me off into a tangent.
HTTP headers setting is a complex topic with lots of details. I think
we need a comprehensive source and a discussion on best practices,
maybe we should make some of the headers configurable where needed?

Now with respect to adding the "Cache-Control", "no-store, no-cache,
must-revalidate, private", I'm not very experienced in that area, but
wouldn't that affect environments where OFBiz is deployed behind a
caching server? Or is this scenario non existent?