There are at least 4 links and many comments in the JIRA, I'm not sure
which one are you referring to. Anyway, it sounds correct because it
is utilized from the function "setResponseBrowserProxyNoCache(...)"

So I think it looks fine. Good job with the research. IE continues to
cause so much headache.

+1