First time contributor. I'll translate.
Je sais pas si tu es très sévère avec les fautes de français.

Anyways. Give me something to do.

website. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9800)>

> The idea is to propose a French version which is just a perfect
translation of the original content and doesn't introduce French specific
content, to>
> avoid difficulties for reviewing it for most of the committers and PMC
members.>

> A website translation is acceptable if and only if it is synchronized
very rapidly, each time there is a commit on standard website.>
> For the last 6 month I have done the sync and it's not a big job, BUT,
only one people is not enough for warrantee the it will be maintain in the
futur>

> This mail is a call for contributors : who is ready to be record as a
contributor on French translation of the Website ?>
> If there are enough people and the French website is publish,>
> a wiki page will be created with all the names and emails address to
contact you directly if a commit on the website is not manage for the
French>