This should be part of effort when we were moving all the seed, ext, demo
data to datamodel component. I see there is no entry to load the
ShippingData.xml.
I will check this in next week and fix the duplicate data exists in the
system, or share the the reason of having this.

Probably, data moved but not removed from commonext. But I'll confirm and
get back.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.