Hi Jacques,
I dig into it today and found that the data exists in the
"applications/datamodel/data/demo/OrderDemoData.xml" was moved from
"applications/order/data/DemoShipping.xml"
Also the data claimed as duplicate in
"applications/commonext/data/ShippingData.xml" is similar but not exact
matches with OrderDemoData.xml. The ShippingData.xml  file has no entry in
any ofbiz-component.xml.

So here we can decide weather we should keep that data in ShippingData.xml
(if someone introduce the file intentionally) or we can remove it from
trunk. In case no objection I would like to remove it as most data is
duplicate.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.