I don't have a strong opinion on this, and I am open. My personal
preference is pehaps to just 'login as' instead of impersonate with normal
user login history. The reason for my preference is having the least amount
of code written and least security worries. I find the impersonate feature
also lovely and quite useful. So both directions are okay for me.