Consider this:
- having it enabled by default (as suggested by many)....
- enabling a user with higher privileges (suggested to be the OFBiz Admin)
to impersonate someone with lower privileges
- this user with higher privileges can now create/alter/etc... transactions
in accounting, ordermgr, warehousing, ecommence, etc. through OFBiz as the
impersonated user
- this user can prevent - through OFBiz - that others can see
UserLoginHistory.
- impersonation is in many countries - by law - a criminal offence
- this goes directly against GDPR

Caution is the Mother of the Porcelain Cabinet (as a saying in the
Netherlands goes). Especially when introducing features that have an impact
on security aspects.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President