Mind you, I already asked when the infra stopped providing it. Then Daniel (Gruno) told me I could use the free tool his company provided. I used that for months, but it's now discontinued. So I had to find the one which suited me best and I explained that at the start of this thread.

The problem for me is how to share the burden and especially have more brains
around it. It's years I handle the demos alone...

Jacques