Thanks Shi Jinghai adding more information on the topic. Now with all these
information and details in my mind, I would be starting documentation
around it by adding user stories.
I'm thinking to add documents at OFBiz wiki at -

Home >> Documentation >> Proposal (or New Proposed Features) >> Marketplace
OR
Home >> Documentation >> OFBiz Features >> Proposal (or New Proposed
Features) >> Marketplace

Until we finalize the document location, will prepare it on google docs.
Please let me know how community would like to proceed further on it.  Also
in case any one have any other location where we can put this proposal.

Thanks to all for your help and suggestions.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.