Le 22/11/2018 à 16:43, jler...@apache.org a écrit :

Also, so far in Buildbot log only (not locally) I saw a message saying

   asciidoctor: WARNING: could not embed image:
/home/buildslave/slave/ofbizTrunkFrameworkPlugins/build/plugins/birt/src/docs/asciidoc/images/Report-Master.png;
 PNG uses unsupported interlace
   method

Anyway, despite that the image is embedded even in
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/pluginsdoc/birt/html5/birt.html

The problem is in PDF:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/pluginsdoc/birt/pdf/birt.pdf

This is related: https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor-pdf/issues/867

https://github.com/packetmonkey/prawn-gmagick is the solution.

I have created  OFBIZ-10703 for that but did not install it since it's
impossible on Windows

   <<The prawn-gmagick gem uses native extensions to compile against
GraphicsMagick. This system prerequisite limits installation to Linux and OSX.
   Please refer to the README for prawn-gmagick
<https://github.com/packetmonkey/prawn-gmagick> to learn how to install it.>