Hi All,

Currently our functions inject following internal fields into the model of
each entity:

   - createdStamp
   - createdTxStamp
   - lastUpdatedStamp
   - lastUpdatedTxStamp

All of the fields above are of the field type definition 'date-time',
giving for java: java.sql.Timestamp, and for sql: TIMESTAMP. This means
that the createdTxStamp is the same as createdStamp  and lastUpdatedTxStamp
is the same as lastUpdatedStamp.

Should we get rid of the redundant fields?

Also, a lot of entity definitions in the various models have the
'createdByUserLogin' and 'lastModifiedByUserLogin' added.

Should we have these fields added to the internal fields set so that these
are always injected into the model of each entity, and always filled?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*