Dear Pierre,
I'm not aware of history of this duplicate entries. I agree with you on
removing duplicate fields. Also agree with adding created user and updated
user fields as default.

Few points for open discussion for community;
- There are many entities already have user fields, so do we need to remove
them. Point to discuss. IMO we can live with both.
- There are certain entries like dimension, search etc which does not
require user information.
- From community if someone have information on Tx fields then we can
rethink of not removing.

Lastly, this thread should take time to conclude after all inputs.

Thanks for interesting proposal!

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>