Great, thanks Swapnil :)

Le 02/05/2019 à 10:53, Swapnil M Mane a écrit :
Changes are pushed at rev #1858515 and #1858519 in ofbiz-site.
Now all the Whimsy site checks [1] are passed.

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/site/project/ofbiz

- Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 2:41 PM Swapnil M Mane <swapnilmm...@apache.org>
wrote:

Sure Deepak, thank you for the comment.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 11:49 AM Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwax.co>
wrote:

Hi Swapnil,

I think we should use the following link as licenses
https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:52 AM Swapnil M Mane <swapnilmm...@apache.org>