Hi All

When you run eclipse task it removes all unnecessary classpath entries
including the ones containing "config" and "dtd". This introduces a minor
inconvenience, in turn, because you do need two entries below in order for
OFBiz to start normally -

<OFBiz>/framework/base/config
<OFBiz>/framework/base/dtd

I rely heavily on *Start.java* to launch OFBiz (Run as Java Application)
and therefore the code needs cache.properties and ofbiz-component.xsd to be
in the classpath during start up. I see that we are removing certain
eclipse classpath entries (rightly so). Doing so also deletes classpath
entry for /framework/base/config and /framework/base/dtd that we need for
normal start-up.

I opine that we have to make provision for escaping deletion of these two
entries. This is essential because every time we run ./gradlew eclipse, you
have to add the two entries manually all over again as the eclipse task
resets classpath entries.

Granted, it is a minor inconvenience, but I feel this should be handled.
Should I go file a ticket for this change if we have a mutual consent on
this one?

Best,
Girish