Hello Jacques,

Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> writes:

> We started a discussion in OFBIZ-1463 about committing or not the Minilang
> test patches.
>
> There are already few mixed opinions there (Michael, Aditya, Suraj and I).
>
> Before voting I'd like to know if we can come to a consensus.
>
> Please read in OFBIZ-1463 and come back with your opinion.
>
> I have just changed mine because I believe using the tests as soon they are
> reading is a good thing.
>
> Waiting would be a waste of not only work done but also time for code
> safety. We can still move them to Groovy later, it's not more work, I
> guess it's even less.

If it's less work, then why people interested in having those patches
applied has not migrate those tests yet? :-)

Having contributed to the migration of the “quoteTests” I know for a
fact that this is painful work. Applying those patches in their current
state would simply mean putting the burden on someone else to do the
work. So I am strongly opposed to committing thoses patches before the
tests are migrated.

As far as I am concerned, if people want stuff to be committed then they
have to do their homework first.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37