To explain my hard feeling regarding OFBiz integration tests. I find
them really hard to understand/debug due to the following points:

- Logs are unreadable! I mean understanding which test has failed is
   already an endeavour.

Oh that! I never look at integration test logs, it's impossible indeed.
I simply look at the result of the tests where the error logs are.

BTW, thinking about it, I agree it does not help to fix wrong tests.

Not sure how to do that, but by running suspected culprits one by one