Copying over from the user list, seems to be wrong here...

Betreff: Re: [DISCUSSION] Committing Minilang test patches under OFBIZ-1463
Datum:  Thu, 6 Jun 2019 11:31:49 +0200
Von:    Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
An:     u...@ofbiz.apache.org <u...@ofbiz.apache.org>
Kopie (CC):     Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>

None at the moment, but when a test is wrong or throw error or what not that's how I debug it

Jacques

Le 06/06/2019 à 09:50, Pierre Smits a écrit :
How many of those tests are we talking about?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:48 PM Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com
<mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>> wrote:

     >> To explain my hard feeling regarding OFBiz integration tests. I find
     >> them really hard to understand/debug due to the following points:
     >>
     >> - Logs are unreadable! I mean understanding which test has failed is
     >>    already an endeavour.
     >
     > Oh that! I never look at integration test logs, it's impossible indeed.
     > I simply look at the result of the tests where the error logs are.

     BTW, thinking about it, I agree it does not help to fix wrong tests.

     Not sure how to do that, but by running suspected culprits one by one