Hello,

To extend the containers loaded on startup, it is possible define a
container element either in the global “ofbiz-containers.xml” file or in
the “ofbiz-component.xml” file from each component.

This redundancy adds extra complexity in the startup process for no good
extensibility reason.  The component container loader is more flexible
since it allows developper to add new containers without touching the
framework so it is better to only rely on this option.

In order to simplify the startup process I am proposing to remove the
"ofbiz-containers.xml" config file and hard-code the required base
container which is loading the components which is currently defined in
this file.

What do people think?

I have opened OFBIZ-11100 [1] with some patches demonstrating what I am
exactly proposing.

Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11100

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37