Hi Mathieu,

thanks for your proposal. Just a few questions to get the whole picture:

1. do we really have a complexity problem here? The removed code seems not too complicated or long.

2. what do we lose with the removal? I see one can not only configure the ComponentContainer class but also set different loaders.

   @all: are there any implementations which make use of this?

Thanks and regards,

Michael