OK we need to clarify this with Infra, your link should help.
We should discuss it before exposing our conclusions to Infra

My 2cts

Jacques
Answering myself: maybe we can ask infra to add reply-to as in INFRA-18478
while we discuss a better solution.

Doing that, we should let them know that we are not totally satisfied with the reply-to solution and are discussing about it. Maybe they will suggest something!

At least in the meantime we will not get all those duplicates :/

Of course for that we must agree it's a temporary solution... At least as long
as we can't agree on better....