On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 5:32 PM Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Maybe we should better have DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="" in both Gradle files? Did
> not try...

This worked for me but I couldn't find a way to instruct Gradle to generate
the wrapper files in this way.
This issue is clearly dependent from some external factors that we are
still not fully grasping: so far it was experienced by you and me while for
others it is working fine.
We could either add some notes about it to the README or consider the
Bintray approach introduced by Nicolas also for this release branch.

Also the README.md.html was not up to date. I committed the necessary
> change.

Is there a way to automatically generate this file? We could add the steps
to the release guide.

I suggest to cancel this vote for now.

Jacopo