Hi Mathieu, all,

I am at a loss here, are you suggesting to introduce new ticket types,
and/or sub types? As far as JIRA shows there are only:

   1. bug (which can get to final successful resolution 'fixed')
   2. improvement (which can get to final successful resolution
   'implemented')
   3. new feature (which also can get to final successful resolution
   'implemented')
   4. task (which can get to final successful resolution 'done')
   5. test (which can get to a final successful resolution 'executed')
   6. wish (....)

Refactoring is not a recognised type, and IMO it should not be in. We
should keep things as simple as possible.

Doesn't the proposed change for bug tickets (being able to classify it as
'improved' confuse many? Or am I missing the point?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*