Le 06/11/2019 à 10:01, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
If we create git repo for each plugins definately we have to manage the
dependencies and release properly, I am confident that as a community we
can manage this thing:)

Hi Deepak,

I'm not sure what you mean by that. For instance, some features in applications are dependent on ecommerce (maybe some other plugins). And a lot of data used by applications are in ecommerce, and maybe even other plugins.

BTW while working on the RAT build. I used a Github specific feature which allows to export a file from an automated mirrored svn repo there. I have just used this feature to temporary fix the pull plugins source tasks which were still relying on the now read-only ASF svn repo.

I'll create a Jira for that before committing. I need also to fix the trunk
demo...

I guess we should later use https://github.com/ajoberstar/gradle-git

Jacques

Done with OFBIZ-11276

BTW does someone knows if it's possible to have the same relationship between
Fisheye and Jira that we had when using Svn?

Thanks