Le 07/11/2019 à 11:50, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
Agree we may some issues, we need to find out and fix if found.

We have already found several, most are in:

As per current git repo, How user can only checkout and use ecommerce or bi
or any single component?

It was possible in with svn, but in git we need separate repository :)

How a great deal is that? I mean compared to what we already know about "framework" dependencies on plugins and related issues. And we certainly miss some others...

Jacques

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit