Hi All, Samuel,

The reason we use only the ref and a not a link to Jira is because so far the commits template is/was(?[1]) used by Michael to deliver the information you can find a the bottom of our monthly blog entries, eg: https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/

I'd like to get ahead. It seems we have a lazy consensus about not putting it in the
"title", but in the body

I believe the position of the Jira ref has no influence on this somehow related issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19471 I created. But I'll wait to know more about that before changing our template

[1] https://the-asf.slack.com/archives/GFCDJ9FNK (it's the Slack OFBIz-Blog
channel, you need to login)

Jacques