Thanks James,

Maybe better to continue there indeed, less confusion, just focused on what's
important.

Jacques

Le 29/01/2020 à 16:52, James Yong a écrit :
Added my comments on the technical aspects of the proposal at

On 2020/01/29 08:26:00, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:
Hi Mathieu, Samuel,

You were the most visible proponents of this. After 5 days w/o exchanges should
we consider the idea is abandoned or should we start a vote?

Without answers I'll consider the idea abandoned, which is a pity IMO.

Thanks

Jacques