I inadvertently posted wrong links.

See as an example the messages of the commit I have in pull request #2 in
ofbiz-plugins (https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/pull/2).

This should be:
See as an example the messages of the commit I have in pull request #2 in
ofbiz-plugins (https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/pull/3).

and

The question is whether a commit message like in
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/pull/1 would be rejected.

should be:
The question is whether a commit message like in
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/pull/2 would be rejected.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)