Dealing with pull requests in your local git environment can be done in an
easy way, by adding following line to the OFBiz remotes:

fetch = +refs/pull/*/head:refs/remotes/origin/pr/*

preferably before the standard fetch line (fetch =
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*).

This way you can do/have a local checkout for evaluation and testing
purposes, before doing an eventual merge into one of the official branches.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*