On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 4:12 PM Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]

Recently the releases became available via the official repositories on
> Github:
>
>    - https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/releases
>    - https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/releases
>
> I tried to verify these with the function available in the ofbiz-tools rep,
> like:
>
> ../dev/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-tools/verify-ofbiz-release.sh
> ofbiz-framework-release17.12.01.zip
> [...]

Some additional details about the verification process from ASF ([*]):
"You are encouraged to download the releases from our mirrors. Signatures
and checksums are only available from the official Apache Software
Foundation site.
Our download pages point you to the mirrors for releases and to the
official site for signatures and checksums."

[*] https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html