[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: adrianc
Date: Mon Dec 10 12:04:01 2007
New Revision: 603024

Log:
UtilProperties bug fix and enhancements.

This commit fixes the bug reported in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1488 and it includes a few of the improvements mentioned in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1485. This commit also lays the groundwork for improved properties file support in the future.

This commit contains a new xsd file - it needs to be included on the apache ofbiz website. XML properties files will generate console error messages until it is.

You can add the xsd file to the site yourself, it is a useful task, here are the details:

1) check out the site files from svn:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site/

2) add the new xsd files and commit

3) publish the updates:

3.1) ssh to people.apache.org using your committer's account and password
3.2) cd /www/ofbiz.apache.org/
3.3) svn up

The mods will go live approx after 30 minutes.