Jacques

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ah ah... quicker than me :-)

Raj Saini wrote:
Use Putty.

Raj

Adrian Crum wrote:
Jacopo,

How does someone using Windows do the 3.1 ssh step?

-Adrian

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

Adrian,

Author: adrianc
Date: Mon Dec 10 12:04:01 2007
New Revision: 603024

Log:
UtilProperties bug fix and enhancements.

This commit fixes the bug reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1488 and it includes a
few of the improvements mentioned in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1485. This commit also
lays the groundwork for improved properties file support in the future.

This commit contains a new xsd file - it needs to be included on the
apache ofbiz website. XML properties files will generate console
error messages until it is.

You can add the xsd file to the site yourself, it is a useful task,
here are the details:

1) check out the site files from svn:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site/

2) add the new xsd files and commit

3) publish the updates:

3.1) ssh to people.apache.org using your committer's account and
password
3.2) cd /www/ofbiz.apache.org/
3.3) svn up

The mods will go live approx after 30 minutes.