Hi Pierre,

can you explain why a push to your private repository triggers a build on the official ASF infrastructure builds.apache.org?

Thanks,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 09.03.20 um 09:15 schrieb Pierre Smits:
Good morning Michael, all,

My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

A minor glitch in a push to my GitHub fork of the official repository
caused this to happen.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since