Hello team,

While checking codebase using QAPlug [1], it is suggesting to 'Make sure
that utility classes (classes that contain only static methods) do not have
a public constructor' as an efficiency enhancement.

According to it, all our services, events, helper, worker classes which are
mostly in JAVA should be having a private constructor and must be defined
as 'final' so that the JVM doesn't need to create a data object using that
default constructor everytime and supplies which is time taking.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

[1]: https://qaplug.com/

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana