Hi,

It was mate, actually there was a missing word in my saying, I meant:

   I agree about changing only non idempotent classes in a 1st approach.
   That's obviously _NOT_ service and events, but could be also few helper and
worker classes.

All the utility classes should be checked and non idempotent methods (if any)
extracted

To be clear: an idempotent class is a class which does not change the state.
For utilities That depends on its methods not on the class.

I agree about steps by steps approach

Jacques