Yes, there are few more classes are reported, they are:

- BillingAccountWorker
- FinAccountHelper
- ConfigXMLReader
- LoginWorker
- ExpressionUiHelper
- JobUtil
- ServiceGroupReader
- ExternalLoginKeysManager (Can be discussed)
- JWTManager (Can be discussed)

We can re-open and create tickets for these remaining classes, for sure we
should think about Lombok integration.

Some other usability issues reported by plugin are related to Constant
Name:
- Like 'resourceError' must match pattern '^[A-Z][A-Z0-9]*(_[A-Z0-9]+)*$',
this is throughout the framework, in all java classes.
- Final Constants in all JAVA classes should be declared private instead of
public, like MODULE.

I think we can create improvement type tickets for these constant usability
enhancements, if noone has any further concerns and we can improve them
component wise.

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana