With the enhancements provided through PR #117 (see [1]), I have created a
few demo party records for only warehousing roles to enhance the user
experience for such parties (having only access to the facility app):

See below:

*For a warehouse manager*
    <!-- Party partyId="employee34" -->
    <Party partyId="employee34" partyTypeId="PERSON"
statusId="PARTY_ENABLED"/>
    <Person partyId="employee34" lastName="WarehousingMgr"
firstName="DemoEmployee" middleName="34"/>
    <PartyRole partyId="employee34" roleTypeId="EMPLOYEE"
fromDate="2001-05-13 00:00:00.0"/>
    <PartyRole partyId="employee34" roleTypeId="MANAGER"
fromDate="2001-05-13 00:00:00.0"/>
    <PartyStatus partyId="employee34" statusId="PARTY_ENABLED"
statusDate="2001-01-01 12:00:00.0"/>
    <UserLogin userLoginId="employee34" partyId="employee34"
currentPassword="{SHA}47b56994cbc2b6d10aa1be30f70165adb305a41a"
requirePasswordChange="N"/>

*For a picker*
    <!-- Party partyId="employee39" -->
    <Party partyId="employee39" partyTypeId="PERSON"
statusId="PARTY_ENABLED"/>
    <Person partyId="employee39" lastName="Picker" firstName="DemoEmployee"
middleName="39"/>
    <PartyRole partyId="employee39" roleTypeId="EMPLOYEE"
fromDate="2001-05-13 00:00:00.0"/>
    <PartyRole partyId="employee39" roleTypeId="PICKER"
fromDate="2001-05-13 00:00:00.0"/>
    <PartyStatus partyId="employee39" statusId="PARTY_ENABLED"
statusDate="2001-01-01 12:00:00.0"/>
    <UserLogin userLoginId="employee39" partyId="employee39"
currentPassword="{SHA}47b56994cbc2b6d10aa1be30f70165adb305a41a"
requirePasswordChange="N"/>

*For a packer *
    <!-- Party partyId="employee36" -->
    <Party partyId="employee36" partyTypeId="PERSON"
statusId="PARTY_ENABLED"/>
    <Person partyId="employee36" lastName="Packer" firstName="DemoEmployee"
middleName="36"/>
    <PartyRole partyId="employee36" roleTypeId="EMPLOYEE"
fromDate="2001-05-13 00:00:00.0"/>
    <PartyRole partyId="employee36" roleTypeId="PACKER"
fromDate="2001-05-13 00:00:00.0"/>
    <PartyStatus partyId="employee36" statusId="PARTY_ENABLED"
statusDate="2001-01-01 12:00:00.0"/>
    <UserLogin userLoginId="employee36" partyId="employee36"
currentPassword="{SHA}47b56994cbc2b6d10aa1be30f70165adb305a41a"
requirePasswordChange="N"/>

[1] Improved: Update Data Sets
<https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/117>

With those enhancements in play in trunk, we can see what particular role
playing parties can and can't do.
<https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/117>
Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits