Hi Al,

Welcome back :)

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing
List.

Please subscribe to the dev ML.

Thanks

Jacques

Le 10/06/2020 à 18:07, Al Byers a écrit :
I am curious as to whether or not you have looked at what Moqui has done?
I'm not up to speed on it enough to comment on how it stacks up against
your list, but it seems logical to look at it since OFBiz and Moqui share a
lot of DNA.

Al Byers

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 9:43 AM Girish Vasmatkar <