Hi Folks

I have added support for OpenApi Integration. The updated code can be found
here : https://github.com/girishvasmatkar/ofbiz-rest-impl. Please go
through the changes and test at your end and let me know your thoughts.

I am planning to do some refactoring and then raise initial PR for the
plug-in if the changes look good to everyone.

Best,
Girish