I see another issue locally, that exists also on R17 demo:

2020-07-03 03:10:02,911 |OFBiz-batch-2 |DatabaseUtil                  |E| Column [ACCOMMODATION_CLASS_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCOMMODATION_CLASS] of entity [AccommodationClass] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null values.
[...]
2020-07-03 03:10:03,092 |OFBiz-batch-2 |DatabaseUtil                  |E| Column [CITY] of table [OFBIZ.ZIP_SALES_TAX_LOOKUP] of entity [ZipSalesTaxLookup] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null values.

This does not exist in trunk, did not check R18.

Weirdly it does not exist in Buildbot either for R17. Even before Michael's
last fix for AJP. Anyway I don't use AJP locally nor does Buildbot.

And finally it does not prevent the tests to pass.

This is no longer a problem. I fixed it in OFBIZ-11312. I wrongly removed a
line when backporting by hand in R17

I see now no reasons to create a new "Tentative release files for Apache OFBiz
17.12.04"

Thanks