Hi Roque,

With this email I'm unsubscribing you from both dev and user ML.

You speak about forums, if it's Nabble then you need to unsubscribe there

HTH

Jacques

Le 11/08/2020 à 18:41, Roque Hernandez a écrit :
Dear OfBiz,

I have tried to unsubscribe from all of your email lists following the
instructions on your website, but I am still getting many emails
especially from forums.  Please, help take care of this since I am trying
to control the amount of emails I get to this account.  Thank you in
advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Roque Hernandez