Great!

Le 03/09/2020 à 11:37, Aditya Sharma a écrit :
Indeed that makes sense Jacques. I checked we no longer use
bootstrap-select plugin so removed it as an initial step.

https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-site/commit/eec3090d837d6e931271596a48dca6e6c4a9aedb

ofbiz-site passes the checks now
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-site/network/alerts
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-site

I further plan to check and upgrade libraries to more recent versions
further.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 2:34 PM Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>