Hi everyone,

Recently, I did find that test cases actually are much easier to write in
Groovy and hence I started doing that, but now I stumble across the fact that
some of the Groovy tests seem to find changes applied to entities from previous
tests. The behavior is the following:

- I load the test data with instructions given in the tested XML
- I manipulate data in the first test data, e.g. a status on an entity
- when I run the next test case I do not get the originally loaded entity but
the manipulated one from the previous test

This is different from JUnit in Java where the entities seem to exist as loaded
from the testdata XML with every new test case.
It would obviously mean that I we need to implement my testing in JUnit (Java)
rather when we want extensive testing of the services and need to start from
the loaded data every time.

Can anyone confirm this behavior of Groovy over JUnit?
Warm regards

Carsten