Hi all,

I did find and try the following from google search:

- wrap all the tests in a class
- tag the class with @RunWith(SpringRunner.class)
- tag every method that manipulates the entity data with
@DirtiesContext(classMode = DirtiesContext.ClassMode.AFTER_EACH_TEST_METHOD)

This has NOT been successful, hence a strong indication that running the cases
in Groovy will make entity data manipulations to be sticky and not reverted for
the subsequent test case run.
I am going to rework my cases to run as JUnit test cases in a Java class.

Warm regards

Carsten