Hi James,

I just tried w/o looking into details. I got an issue when getting to

https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/login?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

2020-09-20 12:19:36,510 |jsse-nio-8443-exec-4 |ControlServlet
|E| Error in request handler:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1967) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHtml.getVisualThemeFolderNamesToExempt(UtilHtml.java:133)
 ~[main/:?]

I got the same w/ https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/main# which was the
URL returned by the error  above.
Same also when using https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/main 1st time (ie
before login once) but OK after.

Then I tried to use my simplest default editor: Scite.
I put <<widget.dev.cmd.openSourceFile=C:\Scite\scite ${sourceLocation}>>
I got no result but a JavaScript message saying "Source file opened". Do I miss
something? How would it be for Eclipse?

Also I don't think it should be enabled OOTB (ie NONE should be used) by
default.
Because each screen stays on with these information blocking most links for 5
seconds

Thanks

Jacques