There is even something more annoying. At least when using labels only and the
categories tree.
If you revert the changes done by patching the feature remains even after a
"clean".
I don't understand why since the patch only makes changes in Java, JavaScript
and properties files, w/ any data being stored in DB.
I did not get more into details for tonight...

James,

>How would it be for Eclipse?
OK found for Eclipse as you documented:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/OpenFileFeature

I found another issue which seems related to the one Olivier reported in the
Jira.
In ecommerce if, from the categories tree you get to one of the categories, the
 labels stays (tested w/ labels only)

Hi James,

I just tried w/o looking into details. I got an issue when getting to

https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/login?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

2020-09-20 12:19:36,510 |jsse-nio-8443-exec-4 |ControlServlet
|E| Error in request handler:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1967) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.UtilHtml.getVisualThemeFolderNamesToExempt(UtilHtml.java:133)
 ~[main/:?]

I got the same w/ https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/main# which was the
URL returned by the error  above.
Same also when using https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/main 1st time (ie
before login once) but OK after.

Then I tried to use my simplest default editor: Scite.
I put <<widget.dev.cmd.openSourceFile=C:\Scite\scite ${sourceLocation}>>
I got no result but a JavaScript message saying "Source file opened". Do I miss
something? How would it be for Eclipse?

Also I don't think it should be enabled OOTB (ie NONE should be used) by
default.
Because each screen stays on with these information blocking most links for 5
seconds

Thanks

Jacques