For those who do not read the notifications for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12171 I'd like to reach you here too.

I've already done the migration for trunk (committed) and r18.12 (PR's, to be committed in the next days).

I've also started with the migration for 17.12, which will be tougher because of the Gradle old version used there. There is no metadataSources API to specify to pull a jar without a pom, which is used for the flute dependency.

Does someone know how to correct a pom in maven central? This is the reason why metadataSources API was used for trunk and r18.12.

Or does someone know a way to pull artefacts/jars from a repository without a valid pom in Gradle 3.2.1?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de