Thanks Girish,

Reluctant to clean all my cache (1 GB to download again for the 3 branches), I have tried 1st to manually remove only but all the syndication files in cache to no avail.  I mean the files where put back when building.

I then used --refresh-dependencies, the build worked too.

After clearing the cache, I got not problem (w/o changing syndication  path) on
trunk

HTH

Jacques