Hi Jacques

It seems, for now, it has again started working, so no need for changes.
But I am keeping an eye on this because in another thread Daniel also faced
the same issue. I am unsure if anything was done by the spring community.
All of our docker based builds in all environments were failing.

Thanks for confirming!

Best,
Girish