Hi Nicolas, all,

I just checked the jcenter problem [1] and it still remains when you deactivate access to jcenter.bintray.com as shown in [2] and clean the gradle cache.

According to [1], we'll have to upgrade Gradle itself for the branch.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12171?focusedCommentId=17299610&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-17299610