Hello

On 12/10/2021 13:25, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Should we not introduce the notion of LTS* for releases (and not LTS
> for some releases)? It's now used for long by softwares like Ubuntu,
> and even by Apache projects like Camel, CloudStack and others. What do
> you think?

This idea is attractive, but I have a doubt if for the automation
framework and with the team size it's not a task too large.

If we analyze, between the branch stabilization and the potential end
life for the 17.12 we have 4 years, so if we keep a publication each 2
or 3 years, It's enough time for development team to update their
plugins and specific.

Nicolas